Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Camera Basics Quiz

Group B:
2.
ISO: 800
Aperture: 22.0
Shutter Speed: .8
I made a slow shutter speed so it would make the subject blurry and the background in focus. 

3.
ISO: 3200
Aperture: 11.0
Shutter Speed: 1/125
I made the ISO higher and then set the shutter speed and aperture according to what the ISO was that I used (3200).
1.
ISO: 800
Aperture: 7.1
Shutter Speed: 1/100
I made the focal lens 18mm and then set the shutter speed according to what the focal lens was. 

4.
ISO: 800
Aperture: 5.0
Shutter Speed: 1/100
I set the timer camera to 10 seconds and then made sure it was centered and focused on a spot and then I walked up into the range of the camera and got the shot.
Camera Knowledge:
I learned about the exposure triangle and all the things that go along with it. Such as, Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO. All of these things are needed for a great picture because if you don't have them the picture will not turn out as good as you want it to. Shutter speed is like a window, it's the amount of time that it lets light into the camera. ISO is the cameras sensitivity to light. Aperture is the size of the lens when you take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment