Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lighting Final Critiques

 Alyssa Keefer:
1                 -Alyssa portrays the model very well and she has her doing a different pose each time. I liked the silhouette photo and I thought that she made the subject look very interesting.
2                 -In each photo she made the subject pose differently which made the photo better based on the background.
3         -I think that you should get maybe two subjects and make them do something together for more of a visual effect.
Brianna Avey:
                 -I like the personality the model has in the photos. Even though the faces are kind of the same, I think that the way he poses his face corresponds with the background of the photo.
2              - I think putting the photos in black and white made them look interesting and made the subject more eye catching.
3               -I think you did a great job at posing your subject and the pictures came out great.
Delaney Bass:
1                 -I think it was a good idea using her little brother as a subject for this assignment because it allowed him to be himself and still make great photos.
2                 -I like that she chose to do this in the snow because all little kids love snow so he looks really happy in all of the pictures.
3                 - I think you should keep all the photos outside because it will make all the photos kind of flow together.


1 comment:

  1. Amber Tomasello
    I think that by using her best friend, Amber was able to portray her friend’s personality better and use her own style in taking the photos. She looks care free and happy. By taking the photos outside with the sun setting in the back it really adds to the lighting effect. I like that she had different poses to portray her personality more. If she did this assignment again maybe she should take the photos outside again because it helps tell the story better.

    ReplyDelete