Monday, April 20, 2015

motion planning

Frozen motion- I made the shutter speed fast so both the background and the subject were frozen to make the picture all clear. We took these photos outside the school with cars driving by so we would have a moving subject.
Panning- I had Jenna skip in front of me and I followed her with the camera to make the background blurry and her in focus. I set the shutter speed slower so it would capture me moving the camera.
Blurred subject- We took these pictures outside of the school with moving cars so we would have a moving subject. My subject was a passing police car. The shutter speed for this photo was a slow shutter speed on a tripod so we could get the car moving but the background in focus.
Zooming- For zooming you have to zoom the camera lens whenever you capture the photo with a slow shutter speed to capture the movement. You can use any subject with lots of pop and color.
Writing with light- For this photo, I set up a black comforter hanging on my wall in my room for the black background. Then turned off the lights and had colored lights to make the photo more interesting. We set the camera on a timer and then wrote what we wanted with the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment